Nice to meet you!
Here’s a little bit about us.
Who We Are
Our company name is Lockstep Network, and we’re a passionate team on a mission to change the accounting world. Anytime Collect is our first product as part of that mission. Did we mention we also love dogs…a lot!
What We Believe
Connection has the power to solve problems. We know that a connected accounting world is more than a way to save expenses — it’s a way to maximize human value, make businesses smarter and more intentional, and enable teams near and far to reach new heights.
What We Do
We make products that connect data between accounting departments to free them from manual data management so they can focus on managing vendor and customer relationships.
Why We Work Here
VP of Engineering
Seattle, OR / Cleveland, OH
At Lockstep, we are building the next evolution of accounting systems. We are one of the fastest-growing startups in FinTech, and this is an opportunity to lead the construction of the essential systems that are used by every business in the world. We are looking for a VP of Engineering to lead our global software engineering team.
Traditional accounting systems focus on one business at a time. But no accounting team lives on an island – every company does business with other businesses. We are leading the revolution in Connected Accounting – building accounting systems that are designed to work across companies from their inception. Our systems are already used by companies of all sizes to send over 1.2 million invoices monthly.
We’ve got a great team – our leadership and investors have previously delivered multiple billion-dollar exits. We are excited to find the right leader to lead our engineering staff as we build a great company together.
We are looking for a visionary startup leader who wants to make their mark on the world of business. Our team is small today but will grow rapidly. You will be responsible for managing today’s operational realities and delivery, while also leading the team to architect solutions that will deliver the full potential of our future.
No surprises here.
• Lead our team to ship the right products at the right time
• Recruit, retain, and grow a team that builds software that customers love
• Develop and lead the right SDLC for a highly productive team shipping high quality software
• As a member of the executive team, help shape the strategy and course of the company
• DELIGHT customers
Our stack is .net, C#, SQL Server, and React. We have a mix of new code as well as acquired legacy code we are in the process of modernizing. As VP of Engineering we’ll be relying on you to excel at managing the old and the new.
• Demonstrated passion for the unique challenges and rewards of startups: wearing many hats at once, dealing with ambiguity, making the most of opportunities, leading a team that can deliver and move fast.
• Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate a team of great developers. We’re looking for the kind of great leaders that make a lasting positive impact on the team.
• Experience in the .net environment, delivering on both the front and back end.
• Experience in accounting or business back-end software a big plus.
• Demonstrated history of escalating success in your career.
Any location inside the US
As a Sales Executive, you will be responsible for overseeing the success plan in a specific sales territory. This will include managing a territory’s deal cycles from generation through to close, and it will include strategizing with the sales development representatives assigned to that territory. You will be the primary contact and have the responsibilities of demonstrating Lockstep’s platform, providing technical assistance, successfully navigating a proof of concept, and negotiating contracts. As a Sales Executive, you will be accountable for developing a plan that will lead to exceeding your territory goal, with the full assistance of the company to make you successful.